background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dont' touch my sty eye.

My little one has a sty on her eye. Don't ask me how that happens, but it happened. She calls it her sty eye. I wasn't going to take her to the doctor to get it looked at until she woke up Monday morning and this is what I saw...



Yikes. Not good. I don't think the folks at Kiddie Koop would have been too happy if I brought her to school and said, "I think it's just a sty. No need to worry. It's probably not contagious." So, off to the doctor we went. And what do you know? It was a sty on her eye. Poor baby! So, eye drops and warm compresses have been our friend the past couple of days. Well, not really. Every time I get near her she tells me, "don't touch my sty eye."

The good news is she's looking and feeling much better now...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment